Wednesday 27 July 2011

movie review: Scott pilgrim vs the world review

An epic for the ages.
What do I think of Scott pilgrim
Its fucking awesome.
I'm here to tell you why

The good

Well myself think this movie is funny, with all the little nerd jokes everywhere.
Like The 1 up, or the fact scott can play the battle song from ffvi.
The fights are well done, each ex are different and each are a lot of fun and that are like boss in an odd school game(yes I know in the game they are bosses so don't bring it up).

Yeah it like this but in real life.
And also some of the exs backstories are showed in like comic which I like.

With your powers combined, I am captain hipster!

The bad

We get to know a lot of the character much, every thing in this movie is about him, yeah I know his name is in the title but in the comic he learns that not every thing is about him.
While I'm the topic a lot was change in from the comic but I can't really blam this on movie as it would be far to much to fit in.
And at last the last act feel rushed.

Behold the hammer of wacky, wacky, smacky 

But all in all this is a pretty good movie, but not for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment